Anti-Slip Expanded Metal Walkway
The heavy duty walkway range from expanded metal Company is an effective, well-established product proven throughout industry. Safety at height and in hazardous conditions is paramount, the Expanded Metal walkway range can be relied upon to satisfy most safety requirements.
Ideally suited to slopes and an essential specification for heights, where it’s natural drainage and weatherproof properties combined with a sure grip are invaluable. For disabled access, Super grip, when used for ramps, offers excellent traction for wheelchairs. In addition to all of this, the solid appearance of the walkway range provides an excellent aesthetic option for designers and architects.
- Quality guaranteed thou BS EN / ISO 9002:1994.
- Environmental Management BS EN ISO 14001:1996.
- Aesthetic. Allows light to be passed thou to create contrasts below.
- Technical sales advisers available for meetings.
- Choice of stair treads standard or made to order.
- All meshes in the range are raised to give a textured grip.
- Economical solution for all types of walkway and gantry.
- Tested and measured load bearing capacities.
- Choice of 16 standard products.
- New Grip walk for added anti slip protection.
- Choice of materials, Steel, Aluminum or Stainless steel.
- Available in Multi purpose finishes, HSG, Red Oxide, Epoxy coated, or painted.
- Fabricated into framed panels for ease of access.
- Super grip for wheelchair ramps.
- Framed or unframed walkway.
- Option to weld or join or clip the sheets in situs.
- Flexible walkway package to meet your needs.
- Plasma cutting service for efficient and accurate shaping.
- Safety. Mesh allows free flow of water to pass through.
- Snow, Ice and mud break off under foot to maintain secure footing.
|Access walkways – Bridges, Leisure Centares, Industrial areas.
|Gantry platforms in Stadiums, Container Ports, Security Areas.
|Marine Applications. i.e. marina pontoons
|High security compound fencing
|Car Transporter ramps
||Lorry rear guards
- Material options are Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Manufactured from 4.70mm and 6.30mm steel plate that when expanded gives a material thickness of 12.70mm to 22.20mm.