Galvanized Wire Net
Galvanized wire net and galvanized iron wire are widely used in constructions mesh, building and other industries. There are some descriptions of their features and sizes:
- Length: 52.5ft.
- Breadth: 5.0ft.
- Mesh: 16 × 16 (Holes per sq. inch).
- Wire gauge: 26 SWG.
- Edge: Length wise sealing at two edges with minimum 7 wires at each edges & operate at temp. 1700 pressure 3000PSI.
Galvanized iron wire specifications by:
- Which the net to be made.
- Elongation: Maximum 20%.
- Tensile strength: 30kg to 55kg/cm2.
- Zinc coating thickness minimum 0.004mm.
- The surface of the G.I Wire is free from rust flaws. cracks and other injurious defects. Zinc coating is uniform.
We can manufacture according to your detailed requirements.